Followers

Monday 9 February 2015

Happy Birthday

Morning, for this week's Craft Mojo post I've REALLY kept my card nice and simple. 


I've covered my base card with some pretty Doodlebug paper and then stamped some tiny flowers on the lower half using a flower stamp form the MFT Whimsical Wishes stamp set. I've stamped the flowers in Memento Espresso Truffle Brown ink as it's a little softer than black. 


To make the sentiment strip I cut a piece of cream card using a die from the MFT Blueprints 18 set. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Whimsical Wishes stamp set and added the little starburst in between, stamped in Memento pink ink. Finally, I added some tiny Doodlebug sprinkles to the two little starbursts. 

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget the 30% discount on everything in the Craft Mojo continues!!!!

Rebecca x

No comments: